Eterno Ivica is happy to announce the 39th technical training meeting, taking place in Zagreb, with over 50 installers and professionals from the sector in attendance.
The overriding theme will be to work through and eliminate any confusions, the quirks and techniques of raised flooring systems from not just the more obvious practical standpoints, but the theoretical ones also.
The entire event will take place at Hotel Santini, Ulica Doktor Franje Tudmana 5, Novaki, 10431 Sveta Nedelja, Croazia, on Thursday, April 5th 2018 from 5:30pm onwards.
5:30pm – 6:00pm: Welcome Coffee - Greeting addresses
6:00pm - 6:45pm: Theory:
- Historical introduction to raised flooring;
- Evolution and breakdown of external flooring: from post-war to present day;
- The lobby of the adhesives;
- Changing trends and new techniques; the new outdoor expression
- Raised flooring: the definitive solution; a supporting structure;
- Some theory, but not too much: advice on the correct use of raised systems
6:45pm - 7:00pm: Break
7:00pm - 7:45pm: Practical section
7:45pm - 8:00pm: Discussion - questions and answers
8pm onwards: dinner provided by Eterno Ivica